The University of Lagos, UNILAG, last week officially released the 2023 admission cut-off mark of UTME candidates who participated in the online post UTME and chose the institution as first choice.
Consequently, it is important to note that most aspirants do not know what’s next, hence the purpose of this article. This piece shall give detailed analysis on how 2023 admission will run and other details to be noted.
Candidates are to read through carefully and follow every procedure to know their chances.
Having known that the 2023 admission cut off marks have been released, some candidates do not know how to derive their aggregate score. First of all, note the admission requirements, know the olevel subjects required for your specific course. READ UNILAG RELEASES 2023/24 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
After ascertaining the requirements, kindly calculate your aggregate carefully, kindly click below the process how to derive your aggregate.
Know your chances, check the cut off mark below.
UNILAG RELEASES 2023/24 UTME Merit Admission Cut-Off Marks On the issue of cut off mark, candidates that met the merit and catchment cut off mark will be considered for admission. Some students might be considered for admission for other courses. For example, Students that could not meet the cut off for medical courses might be considered for Biological courses under the faculty of science
By now, you should know the category where you fall. Congratulations to those that have been admitted. 70% have been admitted in the previous admission year and they have started lectures. The remaining 30% will be merged as well. This is to point to the fact that admission will commence immediately.
All admission will be accepted through the JAMB caps platform. Those that have not created a jamb profile can click READ HOW TO CREATE YOUR UTME/DE PROFILE WITHOUT VISITING THE CBT CENTRE or candidates can visit a cbt centre to create a jamb profile. Candidates should take the responsibility of monitoring their caps to monitor their admission.
Furthermore, the date for screening will be announced in due course. You do not want to be caught unaware, you are advised to gather the necessary documents for screening. Kindly READ DOCUMENTS FOR ONLINE AND PHYSICAL SCREENING .