The portal for printing of exam pass has been enabled for all Post-graduate applicants. Applicants that have been previously scheduled should confirm their exam date and time by reprinting exam pass
HOW TO PRINT EXAM PASS
Applicants are to click the link below
Enter application no as username
surname as password in lower case.
You are expected to login through the link provided below with your application number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
The duration of the test would be 30 minutes.
1. This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
2. Your activities during the period of the aptitude test will be monitored and recorded. Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
3. Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
4. During the aptitude test, you are not permitted leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
5. In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to to click outside of the examination page for another tab or any other application on the computer for any reason, including system calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
6. Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the test.
7. The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
8. In the event that you run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
9. Use of face mask or face caps during the test is prohibited.
For assistance before and during the test please contact the following numbers 08090931793, 08090931800, 08090931788 or email: email@example.com
Admission Office, University of Lagos School of Postgraduate Studies