he University of Lagos wishes to inform all prospective Direct Entry candidates that online registration for the 2020/2021 Direct Entry will commence from Monday, 15th to Friday, 26th March, 2021.
Applicants are required to submit photocopies of their JAMB Direct Entry application forms and credentials at the Admissions Office on or before Friday, 2nd April, 2021. Kindly note that applicants with awaiting results should not apply.
Procedure for Online Registration
Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng and take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Direct Entry (DE) Application
- Login with JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form
- Upload your O’Level and A’Level results (First Degree, HND, OND, SDA, JUPEB, Cambridge A’Level, NCE, NFLV DIP, MUSON DIP, ABRSM, Trinity College London, Baccalaureate, DELF/DALF)
- Print Direct Entry e-registration slip
Screening Fee – ₦2000
NOTE: Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 Direct Entry (DE) application are eligible for screening. Also, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates who had not clocked sixteen (16) years of age as at October 31, 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
Candidates who do not participate in the Online Screening will not be considered for admission.
Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse and shall therefore withdraw the admission of newly admitted students that test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
Further clarification may be obtained via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
Ọladẹjọ Azeez, Esq.
Registrar and Secretary to Council