APPLICATION FOR THE UNIBEN 2019/2020 PRE PUME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES THAT SCORED AT LEAST 180 AND ABOVE OPENS ON 21ST MAY 2019 AND CLOSES MIDNIGHT OF SATURDAY 22ND JUNE 2019
CANDIDATES SHOULD GO BACK ON-LINE ON 25 JULY, 2019 TO PRINT YOUR RESULT/ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FOR REFERENCE.
CANDIDATES AWAITING RESULTS CAN STILL GO AHEAD TO APPLY FOR PRE PUME SCREENING TEST.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Pre Pume Screening Test for 2019/2020 Academic Session; is scheduled to take place between 21st May 2019 and 22nd June 2019 .
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to take this Pre Screening Test
ELIGIBILITY – PLEASE NOTE:
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2019/2020 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
SEE PASSPORT GUIDELINES…
METHOD OF APPLICATION
The procedure for the 2019/2020 Pre-Pume Online Screening application for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.uniben-waeup.org/applicant
- Click and select Pre Pume Screening Exercise 2019/2020
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Fill in the form with your appropriate Informations , Please Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number.
- Click on Next then login through uniben-waeup.org/login .
- Enter your username and the password that was sent to your mail to login.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
SEE PASSPORT GUIDELINES…
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- Upload your GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent.If awaiting result, please Upload printout of Registration, in JPEG format only
- To pay for the Application, click on “pay” at the bottom of the page, to “Pay with Remita”, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Upon Sucessful Payment, proceed to take Online test
- Select your 3 relevant Subjects with English Language as Mandatory then click on next to start the Online CBT Test…
- Attempt all Questions with the stipulated time to submit.
- Upon final submission , Candidates should go back on-line on 25th july, 2019 to print your result/acknowledgement for reference.