OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY [OAU] RELEASES POST UTME/DE ADMISSION FORM FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC SESSION
- Candidates who made Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their first choice in the 2022 UTME and scored 200 and above, and those who applied for Direct Entry (DE) can now register for the 2023/2024 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise.
- Registration for the 2023/2024 Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise will commence on 14th August and end on 11th september 2023.
- Candidates should please note that they may experience occasional SERVER LOAD problems. When this happens, please wait for 30 minutes and try again.
- Candidates are required to go through the following processes:
Step 1: Visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng
Step 2: Log on to the site with your Registration Number as Username and your Surname as Password.
Step 3: Fill the biodata form and click continue.
Step 4: Obtain an RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) from this site only, and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Step 5: Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can re-login.
- Candidates should note that all O’Level results that are supplied during registration will be verified with the examination bodies: NECO and WAEC.
- Candidates are required to provide a VALID result checking PIN for NECO examination result verification.
- Candidates are required to provide a VALID result checking PIN and SERIAL NUMBER for WAEC examination result verification.
- OAU has ZERO tolerance for result falsification and examination malpractice. Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will be automatically disqualified.
- Applicants should note that the screening fee is two thousand naira (N2,000.00).
All enquiries should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The Computer-Based Screening would be inclusive of Candidate’s UTME Subjects.
Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
Tel: +234 815-9465-607, +234 811-3930-151
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com