The Management of the National Youth Service Corps has fixed Thursday, July 7, 2022 for the Winding up/Passing out activities of the 2021 Batch ‘B’ Stream I Corps Members Nationwide.
Below is the event of the programmes of activities:-
THURSDAY 23RD – MONDAY 27TH JUNE 2022
- Job Awareness and Creation Week, sensitization for corps members on job creation/opportunities after service. This will be done at the local government level. NYSC/NDE officers will pilot the affairs.
- National Directorate of Employment (NDE) zonal level talks/seminars on job possibilities
TUESDAY, 28TH – THURSDAY 30TH JUNE 2022.
- Employers must release corps members who are about to pass out.
- local government inspectors must register or clear the corps members. information on the requirements for issuing National Service credentials.
FRIDAY 1ST JULY 2022
- Parade Practice
- Final Approval by Zonal Inspectors
MONDAY, 4TH – TUESDAY, JULY 5, 2022
- Parade rehearsal,
- Final inspection by zonal inspectors,
- Debriefing/service-year evaluation,
- Distribution of the Questionnaire (Form 4B) to 30% of the passing-out corps members
WEDNESDAY, 6TH JULY 2022
- Final Parade Rehearsal
- State Farewell Party which will be hosted by the state governor and organized by the state government.
THURSDAY, 7TH JULY 2022
- The state governor will serve as the master of ceremonies during the passing-out ceremony.
- Giving meritorious corps members their certificates of National Service.
Wishing you a very safe and successful exercise.