LASPOTECH Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, Application Cost, deadline and other relevant details for 2018/2019 Academic Session have been announced by the management of the university. Cut-off mark is 150. Application Cost is N2000. Deadline is July 22nd, 2018
All candidates eligible for screening are those who chose Lagos State Polytechnic in 2018/2019 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum UTME score of 150 and also have the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
Procedure For Screening Exercise
( 1) Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
(2) Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website – http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/ and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result.
i. Click on the “Admission” link on the navigation bar
ii. Select ADMISSION SCREENING
iii. Click on “Continue” button
iv. Fill the profile form, choose a suitable usemame or use your UTME Registration Number as your User Name. Choose password of your choice (your password should contain at least one alphabet, one figure, one symbol but not less than 7 characters in all)
v. Provide an active email and a valid GSM number
vi. Click on “Continue”
vii. Log in with your username and password
viii. Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
viii. Complete the application form as appropriate
(3) Immediately after the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb. Then,
(4) Enter his/her UTME Score
(5) Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary). thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result( s)
( 6) Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click “Submit” button
(7) Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date
(8) Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic.
Application Closing Date:
The Application Form/Screening closes by 11:59pm on 22nd July 2018.
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact: