Platform which is yet another COVID-19-induced innovation aimed at ensuring that
physical distancing, as a measure to curb the spread of the virus, is respected.
The platform would protect candidates, members of staff of the Board and other
clients by ensuring that the number of clients to be attended to at the Board’s offices
nationwide is not above the stipulated number as directed by the Presidential Task
Force (PTF) on COVID-19 and the National Centre for Disease Control( NCDC).
In this regard, the Board has structured the system in such a way that a candidate
MUST secure an online appointment using the same SIM (Phone Number) used for
UTME/DE registration by following the steps listed below:
• A candidate can secure an online appointment, by dialling *55019# using the same SIM (Phone Number) that was used in
registering for UTME/DE. This is different
from the result checker and other services
which are activated by sending SMS to
• From the Drop-down MENU, a candidate
selects STATE where he/she intends to
access the required service.
• Under STATE, the candidate has to pick a
• After picking a centre, date and time
would be allotted to the candidate by SMS.
• A candidate is expected to be at the
centre not earlier than five minutes of the allotted time and not later than the actual
time allotted to him/her.
• Any candidate who is a minute late
would be disqualified and he/she would
have to secure a fresh appointment.
• The timing will be strictly adhered to as it
is the only means to ensure that
candidates do not congregate around the
premises of the Board.
• To complete the process at the centre on
the scheduled time and date, a candidate
MUST come with his/her
SIM (Phone Number) placed in a
functional phone and an ATM card in case he/she needs to pay for any service(s).
• If a candidate is required to make any
payments at the centre, he/she must use
an ATM card or go to the bank to make
such payments. The Board is discouraging
the use of POS for obvious COVID-19-
related reasons. As such, only electronic
payments can be made on the Board’s
platform as cash payment is not allowed.